Geometric Romance Firefly Nest Lamp

This lamp is called “Geometric Romance”, also to be known as the Firefly’s Nest Lamp. What it appears to be: a globe of light, filled with nature’s fabulous, curious flies of light. What is is: a lamp filled with a fluid moved by a pump that moves electronic “fireflies”, powered by a wireless system located in the base, similar to a cellphone wireless charger.

Enhanced by Zemanta

3 New Comments:

So why can't I facebook this?

You can find me on facebook here

Thanks for sharing This :)